We stayed here in the first week of November 2013 for 3 nights in the club room.
Room - The room was very small. The wardrobe didn't have doors. The rooms were poorly lit. There was no light in the area around the dressing mirror and the wardrobe. There were patches on the wall where paint had come down.
Service - In Room dining service was prompt. But for the complimentary drinking bottled water, they make you cry. Every day 1.5 liter is provided, but to get that they need to be reminded numerous time.
Food - The breakfast was the usual spread. Mix of Indian and English. The lunch and dinner menu is very short. Moreover the taste of the food is not good. Better avoid it. There are better restaurants nearby - notably Zeebop (by the side of this property) and Martins Corner (3-4 kms away)
The best part is the beach - Clean, unpolluted and having a gentle slope. The property is right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda