We stayed at Royal Orchid, Goa from Feb 12th April to -16th April 2014 with my 10year son and my friends family with his 2 daughters it was a very relaxing and excellent stay. We had booked 3 Rooms which were bright and in good size. Bed is very comfortable. Staff really attentive, welcoming and friendly. Both restaurants are pretty good.The breakfast buffet was a decent spread. The pool was good and for our bad luck some guests dirtied the pool 1day but the pool care taker took immediate action and cleaned instantly. Beach is a 2 minute walk and its very clean and cozy, not many locals come there and so its pristine and clean.I would thoroughly recommend Royal Orchid Goa to families with small kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Sunspot Tours, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda