“Breezy Shack”

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Utorda
Price range: US$120 - US$6,000
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

As I was staying in Kenilworth, I visited Zeebop entirely on the bases of TripAdvisor reviews. It is a 5 minute walk from our resort through a narrow dark lane. We used our phone flash lights. The place was crowded during both my visits. As they were closing for monsoon season I did not get the chance to visit again. We ordered the tandoori platter and it was too good and cooked to perfection. The cheese naan is a must try. I would also recommend their xacuti dishes. Will definitely visit again if I stay in South Goa next! Service was a little slow but their excuse was as they were closing in 2 days, the kitchen was not well equipped! So go during the season guys!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

It was 40 kms drive from Porvorim where I was staying, but my friend had highly recommended this place. Wasn't disappointed to say the least. Right in front of a virgin beach which stretches for miles and the sunset view just before the rains is worth the trouble of driving 80 kms back and forth. Grilled sea food (Tandoori) is their specialty and a must have.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

If ur staying in the South and don't know where to grab a bite or a drink, make sure to try Zeebop. One of the very few gigantic shacks cum restaurant very close to the beach. The service can be a bit slow as A is Goa and B usually the place is full...personally i wasn't thrown away by the food as it is ok for shack food. But what u must try is definitely the crab Xec Xec - but be careful to have it during lunch cause during dinner it might get too heavy on ur stomach. We had it both once for lunch and once for dinner and definitely it's too heavy to be have during dinner time as it is full of masala so ur sleep will get affected. Otherwise the rest of the food is ok, nothing too great in specific. nice scene by night with live music.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We didn't wanted to eat at the hotel so decided to go somewhere nearby asked the beach guard and he directed us to zee bop, and boy we were so pleased. The view was amazing john is a great host and the food and drinks were of excellent quality. Spent good 2-3 hours of fun and the nice staff still wanted us to stay more. Lovely lovely lovely now it will always be a must in my goa itinerary.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We had walked the wrong way on the beach the previous day and found nothing so we asked the lad in the hotel beach bar and he pointed it out just a stroll along the beach in the opposite direction.
We were shown to a much appreciated shady table and the fresh catch brought over to us to see
We chose fresh prawns and lobster and took there guidance on cooking
It was delicious well cooked and presented
We made a further two trips for meals during our visit the staff were so friendly
On our night visit my husband said we should walk back to the Hyatt via the beach not advised by the team at Zeebob but no real issues except for the dog we disturbed but something I would not do twice