I stayed in Kenilworth Resort & Spa which is located in Ultorda, South Goa. I stayed there for 2N/5D; from 22nd Sept 2013 till 24th Sept. 2013. I stayed in room #124 which is a Presidential Suite. The above suite has multiple views including Pool view and lush green Gardens view. Suite area was very big and spacious. It includes big lobby cum sitting area with nice cane furniture which blends well with nature spread outside windows. Suite has two restrooms / washrooms, mini bar with tea coffee maker. Fresh baked Pizza is available in room through room service. House keeping service was bit sluggish. Also during breakfast service on table was extremely poor. Staff did n't bother to clear tables. Set of spoon-fork-knife-table napkins were given after
demand only. Breakfast menu was bit awkward as we got Matar-Paneer with Poori (Indian Cuisine) which is not the traditional combo. Otherwise breakfast was nice. At pool you have separate areas for adults and children with slides and other children activities. We played with ball in pool which was very entertaining. You can access Sea from beach front in hotel itself. Moreover one can enjoy services of Gym and Spa also which are in-house. You may visit nearby beach also which is 15 mins away from this property. You can enjoy nice food (traditional and sea food) and beverages at Restaurant located outside beach.
This area is very close to Goa Airport .... hardly 20 mins by coach. Only drawback I found is that Panjim is far away from this area. You need to travel for 1:30 hours to visit Bagha and Kalingut beaches and 45 mins for Casinos. Since I had been to Goa many times before and visited Panjim and above mentioned beaches various times, I have no issues with distance.
In all I highly recommend this property and would love to drop in again sometime in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat surrounded by the pristine beaches and exotic tropical beauty that Goa - the land of sun, sea and sand - is known for. The rooms of this 5-star property are beautifully designed to reflect the by-gone Portuguese era. Tradition seamlessly blends in with all the comforts of modern day luxury to make for a highly relaxing and comfortable stay. Step out on to a private balcony over-looking the Arabian Sea and the beautifully landscaped swimming pool. With impeccable service standards, water sport activities and luxurious spa treatments, The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is a delight for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kenilworth Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Kenilworth Resort And Spa, Goa
- Kenilworth Beach Hotel
- Kenilworth Beach Salcette
- Kenilworth Beach Resort Goa
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa Goa/Utorda