Went in a group of 3 families with kids from 3yo to 14yo. Had a really good stay. Positives: private beach which was very clean, excellent pool, good service and buffet was very good. Staff is very helpful. Lots of activities for the kids.
Negatives: Nothing that spoiled the vacation - the rooms decor and bathrooms could be improved to make it 5* level.
Everyone loved it and we would not hesitate to come back here in the future. We went in the off-season so got a pretty good deal directly with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat surrounded by the pristine beaches and exotic tropical beauty that Goa - the land of sun, sea and sand - is known for. The rooms of this 5-star property are beautifully designed to reflect the by-gone Portuguese era. Tradition seamlessly blends in with all the comforts of modern day luxury to make for a highly relaxing and comfortable stay. Step out on to a private balcony over-looking the Arabian Sea and the beautifully landscaped swimming pool. With impeccable service standards, water sport activities and luxurious spa treatments, The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is a delight for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kenilworth Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Kenilworth Resort And Spa, Goa
- Kenilworth Beach Hotel
- Kenilworth Beach Salcette
- Kenilworth Beach Resort Goa
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa Goa/Utorda