“Amazing & Execellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cochichos Resort

Cochichos Resort
Ranked #3 of 31 Vagator B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Amazing & Execellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Been to Goa with friends in march. Stayed in this Resort for 3 days. Have booked 3 rooms. Excellent place to stay. Rooms & Washrooms were spacious & very well maintained. The service staff was very kind & helpful. Everything in resort was of top quality like garden, swimming pool, pool bar, service. Great Value for money. Recommended for everybody - couples, families, friends etc.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 18 August 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for your valued review. My acknowledgement and appreciation of your review is quite delayed but a "Thank you" is hopefully never too late.

Everything we do at Cochichos is done with utmost passion, with great focus given on keeping high standards. So it gives me great pleasure that you a well satisfied guest.

I do hope you chance a visit to Goa again and of course we look forward to having you over at Cochichos too.

Mervin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed at Cochichos in April. I had a really lovely stay.

The communications from the time that I booked were always speedy and helpful. The grounds and rooms were immaculate and were lovely and quiet. I especially liked the pool area with the pool bar.
We ate quite a lot of the food here. Some was better than others. I had french fries in my pakoras though, which was a bit strange.

There also weren't any cocktails which I thought was a shame.

However, the place was amazing and great value for money and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 15 June 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for taking time to review us on Tripadvisor and truly appreciate your comments too.

I am really happy that you had a great stay at Cochichos. Together with my staff, we work hard to ensure high level maintenance of the premises and high level services towards our guests.

Since the inception of Cochichos as a resort, we have focused on the homely serene atmosphere and this we continue to deliver. I do have plans for more development and certainly take note of valuable feedback received.

I hope to see you again Cochichos for another holiday stay.

Yours Sincerely,
India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Second time we have stayed here. We will always try and come to stay here. We are in love with this place. The service, the people, the cleanliness all top notch. The rooms are of course absolutely adequate. Thanks guys.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rakarules
Dear Valued Guest,

Once again thanks a lot for the great feedback on your stay at Cochichos. Truly appreciate your comments. More importantly I am happy that you are our repeat guest and one that enjoys coming back!

We look forward to having you at Cochichos again and give you the same great experience that you have been getting so far!

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed at Cochichos last week and were really impressed. It's located away from all chaos and the property in itself is very decent and beautifully landscaped. The resort is at a fair distance 20-30 mins from Baga Beach and if you have a car or you have rented a bike, it's pretty manageable.
The rooms were clean, cozy and had all the basic amenities a set of friends would need. There was a small refrigerator, a stand for clothes,, hair dryer, basic toiletries. The room service was also bang on. AC was perfect and we absolutely had no troubles.
Pool is clean and well maintained. There is a big TV by the pool side and even late hours, the staff was kind enough to turn it on for us to watch match at low volume.
The food menu was limited and since we were lazy to venture out - in that limited menu, we had really good and freshly prepared food. Even Masala tea was well made. The staff is amiable.
We booked an off season trip and were offered a good deal too! We had a wonderful and comfortable stay. If I ever come back to Goa, Cochichos it is!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ParulThakur
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 26 December 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for a great review... Off season, especially the rains is actually relaxing and is my personal preference too :-)

Am glad that you had a very satisfying stay at Cochichos. We do our best to maintain the upkeep of the resort and work hard to continually keep the calm ambience of the resort consistent. Will pass on your complimentary feedback to my staff.

Quite right about the limited menu at the restaurant but this year actually we introduced more lunch and dinner provisions whereas previously it was mainly breakfast and snacks. As the years go by and we develop the resort further, for sure I have progressive plans. One step at a time with main focus being that our guests enjoy total comfort at Cochichos.

I do hope you chance to visit us again. I very much look forward to having you stay with us. Until then, I wish you successful days ahead.

Yours Sincerely,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Its a nice little place in quite little Vagator. Away from all the crazy north Goa crowd but not too far if you wish to have a taste of it.

The food menu is limited but you have few great restaurants in the vicinity to choose from.

We visited this place just after monsoons and it was green and serene. The both the beaches are at a walking distance. We preferred the little vagator to the big vagator for the serenity it had to offer.(And of course the wonderful shack called "Our Shack!"))

The rooms are just right with a comfortable bed and the pool is nice and clean.

The service is quick and with a smile and since it was off season when we went, we got a damn good deal!

Go ahead. You wont regret it!

Room Tip: You can choose the deluxe rooms. They are slightly bigger.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Prathyusha111
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 20 October 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some time to review up on Tripadvisor. Really appreciate it. I am very happy that you had a great stay with us. You are right that monsoons bring about great serenity and peace, which adds on to the overall ambience of Cochichos Resort.

It also gives me great pleasure that you were given great service by our staff. I will certainly pass on your compliments to them. While they are continually briefed and well trained, we also like to keep them motivated to keep up the exemplary services.

I hope you get a chance to visit us again. In the mean time, I wish you successful days always.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed at Cochichos twice (last week & last year in February). Both the experiences were amazing. Staff is very friendly & polite and are always ready to help. Beds are very big to accommodate our 3 year old son too. Hot water runs throughout the day. They provide fresh towels & fresh sheets everyday. Location is very peaceful. Gardens are well maintained. Overall i loved everything about this resort.
Would love to come here again whenever we come to Goa. Thank you Cochichos Resort for making our stay pleasant.

Room Tip: Go for Deluxe rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hits85
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 16 October 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks a lot for the great review on Cochichos Resort. I am really happy that you had a very enjoyable and satisfactory stay with us.

My goal continues to provide our guests utmost comfort and care. While I continually invest in the upkeep and progress of the resort, I also ensure that all our staff are briefed regularly for their regular resort duties and highest attention to be given to guests.

Hope you get the opportunity to come to Cochichos again. For sure you will see new development and better facilities, as our focus remains on best comfort year on year!

Wish you a pleasant days always.

Yours sincerely
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I loved this hotel. It was run by a family who were very attentive nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were very comfortable and had air conditioning.
Showers were lovely and hot whenever we had one although previously we had read that hot water was limited I never found this to be the case. The pool wasfab, really clean and well maintained. The hotel itself was about a 10 minute walk to little Vagator and a 30 minute walk to Anjuna. The hotel is very peaceful and a 2 minute walk from the Baskin and Robins ice cream shop. The hotel supply free water every day. Rooms are cleaned everyday. There is Wifi as well.
I have been to Goa three times and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in,

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Becky P
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Great review, thanks so very much! Feels good to know that you had a great stay at Cochichos.

Together with my staff, we do work very hard to make sure that guests get that exceptional feeling of a truly satisfactory stay. That is what Cochichos is all about... A resort where you feel at home, relaxed and de-stressed.

The resort is equipped with modern amenities and I really appreciate you clarifying about the hot water. Being an environment friendly resort, our water heating system runs on solar energy and of course provisions are also made in cases when this is not enough. For hot water to start flowing, guests usually have to allow the cold water to run for a few minutes. But surely hot water is in plenty...

We do look forward to having you over again at Cochichos. Thanks again...

Sincerely
Mervin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vagator
Jacks Resort
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
#7 of 64 in Candolim
Ozran Heights Beach Resort

Been to Cochichos Resort? Share your experiences!