My husband and I visited Popa Paradise in celebration of our 20th anniversary. We went snorkeling and kayaking (free for guests), spent long hours in the beautiful pool with a swim-up bar, and many peaceful relaxing moments just enjoying all the birds and beauty of the place. Dyllan and Darion were wonderful hosts, making sure we didn't lack for anything. The staff were all informed of our reason for coming, and each wished us a happy anniversary when they crossed our paths. Lena was delightful and always there when we needed something, but never intrusive. The meals Darion created were nothing short of masterpieces; I only wish I could've eaten it all! Our room (casita) was truly lovely, with our own deck looking out over the beautiful flora, and the sea beyond. It was by far the best place I've ever spent a night (and day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popa Paradise is the only Adults Only (18+) All-Inclusive hotel in Panama. Popa Paradise Beach Resort is located on a stunning island called Isla Popa in the Bocas del Toro archipelago, off the Panamanian coast in the Caribbean Sea. We are located about 30 minutes away from Bocas del Toro by boat. Stay with us for an unforgettable vacation where you can relax, snorkel in beautiful clear water and visit the amazing outer islands. Our chef creates a spectacular, tasty, unique and healthy menu and can cater to vegetarians and vegans, which is all included in our all inclusive rate. We have a large range of activities and excursions from diving, fishing, zip lines to the spectacular Zapatilla islands marine park or simply relax by our swimming pool and enjoy a Popa Paradise cocktail at our swim up bar, enjoy a massage in the spa or take a walk on one of our stunning beaches. Our new beach bar and restaurant "Rosie's" is great for cool drinks on the beach all day and at night beach BBQs, bonfires, and occasionally live music under the stars. Our dedicated team of professionals will take care of your every need and ensure you have a memorable stay at our boutique resort. We look forward to meeting you at Popa Paradise - barefoot luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Popa Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Popa Paradise Beach Hotel Isla Popa
- Popa Paradise Beach Isla
- Popa Paradise Beach Resort Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro