My girlfriend and I have traveled a lot and the last thing we want on a trip is an experience we can get just about anywhere. Popa is most certainly not that. The resort was beautiful and unique, the staff members were very friendly, laid back but always attentive, and know how to make a mean cocktail. There are many excursion/activity options, but there is no pressure to take advantage of them. We later spent a few days on Caranero Island so we decided to just stay put and enjoy the beautiful pool and surroundings of the resort.
We were initially wary of an all-inclusive resort since they can be pricey and cookie-cutter, but after coming home and reviewing the money we spent, Popa was almost as cheap and a much better experience than most of other places we stayed in Boca. The resort was very nice yet not over the top. And man! The food!
We couldn't recommend this place any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popa Paradise is an Adults-Only (18+) beach hotel located on a stunning island called Isla Popa in the Bocas del Toro archipelago, off the Panamanian coast in the Caribbean Sea. We are located about 30 minutes away from Bocas del Toro by boat. Stay with us for an unforgettable vacation where you can relax, snorkel in beautiful clear water and visit the amazing outer islands. Our chef creates a spectacular, tasty, unique and healthy menu and can cater to vegetarians and vegans, which is all included in our all inclusive rate. We have a large range of activities and excursions from diving, fishing, zip lines to the spectacular Zapatilla islands marine park or simply relax by our swimming pool and enjoy a Popa Paradise cocktail at our swim up bar, enjoy a massage in the spa or take a walk on one of our stunning beaches. Our new beach bar and restaurant "Rosie's" is great for cool drinks on the beach all day and at night beach BBQs, bonfires, and occasionally live music under the stars. Our dedicated team of professionals will take care of your every need and ensure you have a memorable stay at our boutique resort. We look forward to meeting you at Popa Paradise - barefoot luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Popa Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Popa Paradise Beach Hotel Isla Popa
- Popa Paradise Beach Isla
- Popa Paradise Beach Resort Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro