My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in April 2014. Dyllan and his staff did an excellent job at making us welcome and going out of their way to make sure all our needs were met. We got to know many of the staff fairly well during our stay. I'd highly recommend the Zapatilla tour not just for the incredible beauty of the island and the snorkeling but also the great time you will have with the tour guide, Handre. The food prepared by Darion was excellent and he was quite a joy to be around. I'd also recommend diving here (which Handre arranged) as the coral and marine life in Bocas rank as one of the best I've seen. Adding to our incredible experience here was the beach BBQ on our final night and the fire dance by Dyllan and his staff that followed. My only suggestion would be to reopen the beach bar during the day as it would be nice to have drinks nearby while relaxing on the gorgeous beach, but this is a minor inconvenience as the resort is truly paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popa Paradise is an Adults-Only (18+) beach hotel located on a stunning island called Isla Popa in the Bocas del Toro archipelago, off the Panamanian coast in the Caribbean Sea. We are located about 30 minutes away from Bocas del Toro by boat. Stay with us for an unforgettable vacation where you can relax, snorkel in beautiful clear water and visit the amazing outer islands. Our chef creates a spectacular, tasty, unique and healthy menu and can cater to vegetarians and vegans, which is all included in our all inclusive rate. We have a large range of activities and excursions from diving, fishing, zip lines to the spectacular Zapatilla islands marine park or simply relax by our swimming pool and enjoy a Popa Paradise cocktail at our swim up bar, enjoy a massage in the spa or take a walk on one of our stunning beaches. Our new beach bar and restaurant "Rosie's" is great for cool drinks on the beach all day and at night beach BBQs, bonfires, and occasionally live music under the stars. Our dedicated team of professionals will take care of your every need and ensure you have a memorable stay at our boutique resort. We look forward to meeting you at Popa Paradise - barefoot luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Popa Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Popa Paradise Beach Hotel Isla Popa
- Popa Paradise Beach Isla
- Popa Paradise Beach Resort Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro