There is a quiet serenity about this lovely lodge. The rooms are spacious and well appointed, as well as immaculately clean. The staff is beyond accommodating -- such service and grace! Very well trained. The beds are comfortable, but with this view and the outdoor "living room" who wants to spend time in the room. The food is marvelous and on some nights the chef does a demonstration of techniques. The manager, Fernando, is a gem. He is both hospitable and warm and knows how to pick a great wine. I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the only reason for only a 4 is that there was no hot water during our stay. The water, which comes from tanks that sit in the sun, was reasonably lukewarm and not jarring, but it was not hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laguna Azul Eco Boutique Hotel is built right on the sea, surrounded by untouched mangrove. It has different spacious ambiances: living room, dining room, and a beautiful terrace facing the open sea. The Hotel has direct access to the beaches and protected waters of Bocas del Toro. The nearest beach is only a 15-minute boat ride. The area is ideal for snorkeling or canoeing, and is home to turtles and dolphins. Our ZEN decoration will invite you to relax and enjoy the Caribbean soothing and calmness breeze while watching the sea and the dolphins from our terrace and/or our open living room area In our floating deck/solarium you can enjoy sun bathing, reading or simply spend your time sipping delicious cocktails and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Laguna Azul Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Azul Eco Hotel Isla Popa
- Laguna Azul Eco Lodge Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro