We stayed at Laguna Azul for 3 nights in April 2014 and we thoroughly enjoyed every moment. It is set on an island, and we swam, snorkeled, and kayaked right from the deck of the building. Our host Bruno was so polished and excelled at providing such great services to us as guests, we were shocked to learn he had only been working there for two months at that point. His skills as a chef were amazing, but he also ensured we enjoyed whatever activities we wished as well; including accompanying us on a visit to some local Indigenous Indian children at school. He clearly had respect of the entire staff and a full command of first-rate hospitality. Bocas del Toro was all the more relaxing, special and enjoyable thanks to the terrific staff, facilities, and activities at Laguna Azul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laguna Azul Eco Boutique Hotel is built right on the sea, surrounded by untouched mangrove. It has different spacious ambiances: living room, dining room, and a beautiful terrace facing the open sea. The Hotel has direct access to the beaches and protected waters of Bocas del Toro. The nearest beach is only a 15-minute boat ride. The area is ideal for snorkeling or canoeing, and is home to turtles and dolphins. Our ZEN decoration will invite you to relax and enjoy the Caribbean soothing and calmness breeze while watching the sea and the dolphins from our terrace and/or our open living room area In our floating deck/solarium you can enjoy sun bathing, reading or simply spend your time sipping delicious cocktails and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Laguna Azul Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Azul Eco Hotel Isla Popa
- Laguna Azul Eco Lodge Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro