“great wine and great cellar door manager”

Coombe Yarra Valley
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Coldstream
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 7 December 2013

each time we visit this area, coombe farm is a must visit. Nicky was great. we must visit min twice per year.
we always find some wine we like and we bought some. never empty hand out. i wish they still got the dessert wine. price for the wine not too expensive but with good quality. i bought a few bottles to take oversea and will be sharing with my relative.
remember to tell your friend about this winery. you will not be disappoint

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Visited Coombe Farm with my wife on a group tour. Great experience. Thank you to our host who kept our visit very entertaining and full of laughs. I took a photo of that lettuce Nicky.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Visited with my wine tour group and this winery was definitely my favourite of the day. The 2 lovely lady's that did our tasting we're fun, knowledgeable, and extremely entertaining. Had a smile on my face the whole time. Oh and the wine was fabulous :).

1  Thank Wright3005
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Always great fun to visit and buy wine here. The hostesses are great, and as well as knowing their stuff, they obviously love their work.You can always pick up some gems that Mr Dan will never get his hands on. They are down to earth and don't take kndly to "winkers" which is a new word to me, but very apt with many people in the valley!

1  Thank colin b
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Came with a group of friends in June and these delightful ladies turned it on for us! Knowledgeable, delightful and a pleasure to deal with! The coffee was pretty good, too, even if I did have to pop over the counter & make it because our group was keeping the girls on their toes! A recommended experience. Most definitely. A special hello to "Shazzaaaa!" from the boys. ;)