“Another excellent visit”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Cafe Jinotega
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jinotega
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Always a great welcome from the staff at Hotel Café in Jinotega. It is the only hotel to stay in in Jinotega . I have stayed many times and it is always a pleasure. Although there are alternatives where to eat I eat here many times during my stays in Jinotega

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This hotel has charm, elegance and even makes a pretty good cup of coffee. The wifi is good - though doesn't work in the restaurant, I guess that may be a good thing to promote conversation. However, the staff did not seem well informed about local tours, events as most tourists seem to come through with their own tour guides. However they directed me to the Intour office (Nicaragua Tourist office) is around the corner - so I still managed to enjoy the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This was my first visit to Jinotega and this hotel. The room was very comfortable and quiet and food in the restaurant was very good. This hotel is very central in Jinotega and is very secure. (This is where the US Secretary of Labor stayed when in Jinotega a couple of years ago.) I will return to this hotel when I next visit Jinotega.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This little unassuming hotel was clean, served excellent food and the hotel staff had customer service that hit the 5 star mark. The owner was professional, accommodating and made sure all her guests were comfortable. When I return to Jinotega it will be a must to stay there!!! Overall this hotel is a diamond in the rough and I applaud their hard work.

Room Tip: rooms to the back are quieter, but all seem quite comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dgivray
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was back in Jinotega in February and as usual stayed in the only hotel in Jinotega the Hotel Cafe. Great welcome as always. The room was clean and the service great as always . I think this is a great hotel and would recomend it to you. I think Magda the receptionist is very helpful unlike one of the other commentators . Mind you so are all the rest of the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2012

From the moment you walk into Hotel Cafe Jinotega, you are welcomed by their wonderful staff, that wants to make sure your stay is just perfect. The lobby area is BEAUTIFUL, with a bar, restaurant, computer lab area, and garden. The rooms are quaint and extremely clean and comfortable. The water is hot, there is free WIFI, and nice and cold air conditioning.

The restaurant serves wonderful food that is great for travelers. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and everything I have tried is very tasty to the last bite. The bar is open all day too. To sum it up, if you are going to Jinotega, look no further! There is no reason to stay anywhere else besides Hotel Cafe Jinotega.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Joshua P
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I visit Jinotega regularly and I always stay here. I have to say my experience is of excellent customer service from the front desk to the restaurant to the housekeeping . Keep up the goos work Hotel Cafe which is undoubtedly the best hotel in Jinotega.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick946
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jinotega
La Buena Onda
Hotel Los Arcos
Hotel Los Arcos
#1 of 6 in Esteli
Hotel Museo - La Casa de los Rizo

Been to Hotel Cafe Jinotega? Share your experiences!