“Gorgeous village accomodation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Michael C
“Gorgeous village accomodation”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

Cyprus has changed a lot in the last few years, and for those of us who know it well, Cypriot village life still embodies the true essence of Cyprus - and nowhere has achieved that more beautifully for me in recent years than Dalla's Cyprus Retreat.

I stayed here for a week with my partner in July as the accommodation is a stone's throw from Zygi - a gorgeous (and personal favourite) fishing village which is slowly being regenerated, in-keeping with traditional Cypriot style a The facilities were excellent: very clean, comfortable and spacious. The village of Maroni, relatively unknown to me, was even more beautiful than described and oozed Cypriot charm.

Dalla (the owner) was on hand to offer advice on local places to eat and drink and to answer questions we had about the village. I couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome. My partner and I will definitely be staying again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Aug 2018
Thank you Michael your welcome back any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing