We held my wife's 40th and the Fountain inn,
The Owner David and manger Alison couldn't be more helpful an absolute pleasure to deal with !
We had to change dates due bad weather which was unfortunate but not a problem at all, the function room is ideal, the Cleaner Ann was very helpful with the set up (thank you) And the bar staff were fantastic, Lots and lots of great feedback from our family and friends about the SOP supper, the accommodation and breakfast.
We had a great time and we would recommend the Fountain Inn to all !
Ignore the old bad press, David's turned The Fountain Inn around and great to see it back on the map !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly traditional country inn set in beautiful countryside. All returning & new guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and assured of a luxurious break away from home. Close to the Peak District National Park and well renowned for being located within "last of the summer wine" country . Within 20 minutes guests can easily reach Wakefield, Barnsley and Sheffield. Whatever your occasion, you are sure to find a 'warm welcome' from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Fountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountain Hotel Ingbirchworth
- The Fountain Inn Ingbirchworth, Yorkshire