We stayed here on a Saturday night for b and b as we were in the area for a wedding. Lovely friendly welcome, free upgrade to a four poster room. Spotless. Comfortable bed and we both had a brilliant nights sleep which is not usually the case when not at home. Very tasty full english breakfast with good quality ingredients. We would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly traditional country inn set in beautiful countryside. All returning & new guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and assured of a luxurious break away from home. Close to the Peak District National Park and well renowned for being located within "last of the summer wine" country . Within 20 minutes guests can easily reach Wakefield, Barnsley and Sheffield. Whatever your occasion, you are sure to find a 'warm welcome' from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Book Direct Rooms and HRS so you can book your The Fountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountain Hotel Ingbirchworth
- The Fountain Inn Ingbirchworth, Yorkshire