August 18 & 19, 2006. Casa Cubuy was fun. I am glad that we went, but not certain whether I would choose it again. We had to change rooms because the bed in our room was horrible, but they moved us with no problem. They even did some laundry for us (for a small fee)
The food was good. Even in the off season there were enough people there to eat dinner. We enjoyed the hiking and the beautiful scenery. We met some very nice people.
Actually, the two days and nights we spent there was a perfect length of time. There was just enough to keep us busy. The mosquitos ate me alive even with my deep woods off on, so be aware! If you are spending a couple of days and want a non-commercial view of the rain forest with hiking over big rocks and fast running waterfalls and over mud and through the trees, this is your place. Enjoy! We did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is set into the mountain with a large balcony that overlooks the forest. There are ten guest rooms and a villa down the road. Its great for bird watching. Peace and tranquility can always be found at Casa Cubuy. Go ahead; be our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Cubuy Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Hotel Naguabo
- Casa Cubuy Ecolodge Puerto Rico/Naguabo