“Excellent Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kirsty T
“Excellent Villa”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I recently booked this Villa for my partner and a group of friends. Tha servo e we received from the start to finish was exceptional. Nacho was very accommodating. The guys enjoyed themselves. I would defiantly recommend this Villa to anyone.

ghipkin
“Excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I recently stayed at this villa and was extremely impressed. Great location close to the marina, with all mod cons fitted. Very modern and spacious villa that was reasonably priced. I will definitely be staying there again.

Bill H
“4 day break”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Lovely villa, very comfortable and within easy reach of shops, great restaurants and the front. Highly recommended

mickwarne...
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Holiday stay @ Villa Jasmines 13B”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I’ve recently returned from my holiday in Marbella & I can safely say it was one of the best holidays I’ve had so far. This was largely down to the Villa we stayed in & the Host who owned it...The villa was absolutely stunning. It was very modern with everything that we could/would need while we were there. It had multiple rooms with very comfy beds, air conditioning throughout the whole villa. It had a new amazing kitchen. The communal area had a 75” TV with hundreds of channels including Uk & all sports. It also had Netflix & Spotify. There was WiFi in every area of the villa & a large built in BBQ situated on the outside patio. We used this a lot & the food cooked on it was delicious. This villa also had a heated pool which we enjoyed very much both night & day. It was very clean & a very good size.
Now for the host, his name was Nacho...from the very first time we spoke, Nacho couldn’t be anymore helpful & accommodating. He organised the sleeping arrangements in each room, booked all our transfers for us too & from the airport & even offered to organise a traditional Marbella feast which would be cooked by a top chef. Nacho also gave us very useful information like taxi numbers & which restaurants & bars to visit.
Overall I can safely say that I would recommend Nacho & his amazing Villa to anyone & everyone...I will be returning very, very soon...thank u Nacho, until next time!!!

hbisal
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Villa with great facilities”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Top Marks to Nacho and team for the Villa and facilities. Money well spent on clean and top spec villa. Our party consisted of 11 individuals and we all slept comfortably. All facilities worked and were clean with Nacho providing great tips on areas to visit to eat and drink. We thoroughly enjoyed our time, using the pool, the large tv and kitchen facilities.
I would recommend the villa.

Joakim L
“Holiday with friends”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had an amazing holiday and enjoyed the wonderful villa. Everything with the villa was perfect, nice, clean and modern. The host Nacho was very nice to us and helped with everything!

Charlotte...
Essex
“Love Island House”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed her for my hen do. The villa is stunning, everything you could want and more. Nacho is so helpful too. Would definitely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing