We travelled to the Sisu last week and stayed for just 2 nights in a group... We arrived on a Friday in time for the TFIF Pool party. If you're going to go to Marbella to party, you need to be prepared to (and accept the fact that you're going to)... spend a fortune. Once you accept this fact, you just cant help but have an amazing time at Sisu. The DJ was awesome, the vibe was brilliant and we all had the best weekend ever. We're still laughing now about the laughing gas they sell in balloons around the pool and the midget dancer who entertained... Great for people watching and choc full of beautiful people... Go... It's great. Rooms are not quite 4/5*, but they are still quite funky and lets face it, you're not going to spend that much time in there. Only thing that lets it down was the breakfast, which is rotten... but then on;y half of us made it to breakfast anyway.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella