We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, just a short break. Really loved the hotel, we stayed in an apartment sleeping 4. We had 2 massive bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a very big living room, balcony and kitchen. Very clean bedroom and the cleaner also comes every day.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
There's a lot of atmosphere around the main pool with a DJ starting midday. On the other hand, sometimes we were hungover in the day and didn't want the load music, there is another pool that is nice and peaceful. Towels are provided by the main pool.
It's a nice walk to the main port but if you want a taxi it is €6.
Supermarket is about a 10-15mins walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa