Location is very far from peurto banus so had to spend a lot of money on cabs back and forth. Rooms were nice, quite small however. The main issue is the pool and beds, despite staying at the hotel you do not have any allocated beds around the pool- if there is an event on (which there is most days) you would have to buy a space round the pool with bottles of drink. There was only 2 of us therefore most days we would have to leave the hotel to go to the beach as there was no where to sit. Bar tenders stole our bottles of water from where we was sun bathing and said we could only drink things brought from the over priced bar. Behaviour of some of the guests was a little crazy and there were a few incidents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa