“Naga” 4 of 5 bubbles

Naga
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Puerto Banus
Price range: US$22 - US$54
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
newcastle
“Naga”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Visited naga Thai restaurant and went for spicy red chicken curry €16.50 which was very tasty with fast friendly service but a little bit on the pricey side

2 Thank dean67

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Very unpleasant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

As mentioned by other reviewers the service is very questionable, in other words awful, generally I would not be fussy enough to let this much bother me but the food was simply dire. Chinese buffet eat all you can standard food with michelin restaurant rated prices. Awful, terrible, brutal...I'm learning fast the ratings here should be taken with a pinch of salt if this is ranked in the top 5 restaurants in Puerto banus. Best avoided.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank nodomhnaill
Marbella, Spain
“Good thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have been 5-6 times in Naga and i always order the same crunchy duck with a kind of souce. So far i love thai food there. The food tast is always the same but the only thing i dont like thier waiter service, they need to improove a little bit because almost every single time we got same problem and i think so that the owner can see it. By the way if you want to try thai food so do recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Fabulous food, friendly staff, great location!

I recommend a terrace table in early evening! Which we had found this sooner on our holiday!

Marbella, Spain
“Best Thai food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband, daughter and I went to Naga last night. Its been about three years since we were here. It was fantastic. We didn't have a reservation but they gave us a table straight away. The waiting staff here are top class. They are really on top of their game. The food was out of this world. My husband had a beautiful thai soup made with coconut. My daughter and I had fresh spring rolls. For mains we had duck, prawn and chicken dishes. It was a feast. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area. It is top class in thai food. Really busy in summer so reservations advisable.

• Visited March 2014