“Paella”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a fantastic Paella Valeciano at the restaurant for lunch for 10 people. We all agreed it was one of the best paellas we have tasted- even the kids loved it. They would received another star if the service had been a bit better. That said, the food and drinks were served in due time and there was plenty of food for us all as they recommended paella for 8 people since we had 4 kids and that was perfect for us!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Reading all the other reviews I was pretty shocked that my experience was the polar opposite. I don’t disagree that they may not have enjoyed it. I can only comment on my own personal experience. Being on my own the staff made sure I felt comfortable and was well looked after. The food was great, I had the calamari and paella (which they offered for one person) - both were amazing. Very fresh and beautifully flavoured. I had wine, coffee and spent an hour working there after too. The WiFi is very good! Great views and a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect lunch direct on the beach. Couldn’t get the grilled mullet from the menu though the grill was active and they grilled other fish???
Genuine and ok!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Sadly this was one of the worse places I have eaten in Marbella, the waiter that served us was lovely and very welcoming but the food was not good at all, we both ordered the same starter which neither of us could eat, it was warm, bland and generally not good, the main was was not good for either of us, mine although hot was clearly reheated and my friends chicken was warm and tough, we asked for the bill which was the biggest shock! Watch out for the price of drinks!!! £25 for a jug of sangria which clearly had tinned fruit tipped in and questionable if it even had alcohol in. All in all one to avoid for us, really disappointed.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Incredibly rude staff. Walked in and was totally ignored, with staff barging past and tutting and bickering at each other . Didn’t end up sitting down after standing for 15 minutes. Manager is incredibly rude. Avoid like the plague.