“Great terrace; mountain views; comfortable; one...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of La Dama De Noche

Terrace
Terrace
The Pool
Street
The terrace (entrance from the living room).
Table set on the terrace.
Dinning set in the living room.
Bedroom
Living room
Downstairs Lobby
Main entrance to La Dama De Noche
Bathroom
Lounge area in the living room.
Bedroom
Hallway
Kitchen.
Swimming pool
Swimming pool area.
The apartment building.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
rougepier...
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Great terrace; mountain views; comfortable; one or two improvements suggested”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

No real complaints about this apartment. It was comfortable and spacious with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with bath and shower.

The terrace is big, on the 3rd floor, with mountain views and is the best feature of the flat. We spent until 10pm out there every night thanks to the excellent lighting.

The kitchen is narrow but perfectly functional and well-equipped if you plan to eat out one of your meals each day.

There are some obvious things missing however:

There is no 'visitors guide' whatsoever and we had to spend quite a lot of time working out how to do things like switching on outside lights and fans. The wifi code was handed to us on a scrap of paper.

In the kitchen there are no guides to the appliances, especially the microwave, which I had to work out for myself and luckily I was only using to make porridge. There are no oven gloves or trays, which makes things very difficult with hot food.

We were left coffee, tea and various condiments presumably from previous tenants which helped, especially with the Nespresso coffee machine.

Isabella was very efficient and arrived on time, with fast and good communication.

Holsworthy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

4 Sep 2017
I am glad you enjoyed your holiday! Thank you for such a lovely review and hope to see you again!
Boris M
“Good place to stay in Puerto Banus”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It is a good place to stay. It has good proximity to a beach and downtown of Puerto Banus. The condo is clean with a nice balcony. It is good for a family vacation. Connection to the highway is convenient if you travel by car which makes it easier to explore areas around. It would definitely recommend the place.

Your age range 35-49
28 Aug 2017
Thank you so much Boris. Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you and your family again.
NatashaMe...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Perfectly located and equipped lovely apartment - Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Firstly, I have to say that Isabella was the most helpful and lovely host. Every request I had was met and I really couldn't recommend her enough. The apartment itself is located perfectly. Not too close to the noise of Banus but close enough to not be struggling to get about. Walking is easy if need be but I personally would recommend a car.
I felt safe here, despite travelling without my husband. The apartment is very homely with lovely finishing touches to make you feel completely at home. Will be booking again for Christmas and I can't wait. Thank you Isabella, I cannot wait to come back.

1 Sep 2017
Thank you so much, Natasha! Glad you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to see you soon.
Mr Ian H
“Everything we expected and more”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We are just back from our holiday in La Dama De Noche. I can honestly say it is one of the best holidays we have had.
The apartment was first class and supplied everything we could possibly want. Isobella was really easy to deal with & more than helpful.
We had a lovely large patio overlooking the pool & mountains and as the weather was so hot we spent a lot of time there just chilling out on the balcony.
We will definitely return next year, hopefully around the same time, as it was so peaceful & tranquil, just what we needed.
To us, we feel like we have found a little gem!

19 Jun 2017
1Celine
Greystones, Ireland
“Brilliant Holiday”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We are just back from our holiday in La Dama De Noche. One of the best holidays we have had. The apartment was first class and supplied everything we could possibly want. Isobella, the owner, was really great to deal with, she had brilliant English which was a big help. We had an extra large patio overlooking the pool and as the weather was so good we spent a lot of time there just chilling out. (or basking in the heat as the case maybe) We would definitely return just for this apartment alone. The only negative thing I would say is the footpaths in and around Puerto Banus are simply dangerous for wheelchair users. This is something that really needs attention. Sorry to end on a negative note.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment and the pool.
Liked least: Footpaths
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Welshrock
“If you want a boring experience by the pool this is the place to stay : warning NOT CHILD FRIENDLY!!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

So this is in no way a reflection of our apartment experience !! The apartment and complex is immaculate, however the pool attendants are ignorant and lazy.......so it's our second day by the pool, I totally understand they're doing a job of keeping the area safe however my husband and son were playing on the outskirts of the pool with a very small soft ball, the 2 attendants were sitting together on the other side of the pool by the shallow end !! It took one of them to go on a break(45 mins or so after my husband and son were playing) for them to say in a very vague English way that that this game was 'no possible' I get that they don't want inappropriate rowdy games with big balls and people diving everywhere !! But come on a simple pass backwards and forwards between father and son should be accepted !!! No one was getting hurt and they were being careful!!

We save and work hard for our family holiday but I feel
I have to write this as it should be in the description these strict rules !! This is in no way a child friendly complex as all you're expected to do is enter pool, swim and come out and lie around !!! I would hate to have young children running around out of control!! It's fair enough if that's what you want out of a family holiday and as I say this should be clearly outlined in the description.

Sad I have to write this but true. I would
Recommended this nut world be clear it's not for those who want to feel free and enjoy a few games around the pool.

Apartment however is outstanding.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing