“Lovely but overpriced in my opinion...”

Ocean Club Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ocean Club is a destination within a destination, a sparkling Marbella jewel with a truly international reputation that is the place to be in Puerto Banús. Its jet-set glamour comes from a seductive mix of classic beach club concept and modern style, dynamism and sophistication. It is a world of comfort, luxury and sensory pleasures, where the sun caresses bodies and the crashing of waves joins forces with the resident DJs to produce the soundtracks for an unforgettable summer. Ocean Club is synonymous with the sumptuous yachts, super cars and top brands of Puerto Banús because it offers an exceptional and privileged experience. The business is high-end hospitality but the task has been to redefine it in a modern summer seaside setting. Ocean Club provides the perfect combination of luxury, pampering, legendary parties, delectable cocktails and culinary experiences within a trendy, modern setting. The property boasts 9000 sqm of elegant décor throughout!
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have visited here on many occasions when in Marbella and its always a lovely visit but just a little pricey. The staff are fabulous and always there to help. I must say the food is lovely and for Marbella I suppose you have to realise this is not the cheap and cheerful holiday destination its Marbella so its not badly priced.

Fab party vibe and great location

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have just got back from a long weekend in Puerto Banus, and visited The Ocean Club, and Im so glad I did. We had a bed in the VIP area for 8 girls and had a free bottle of Don Perigon with the bed.
It worked out 50 euros each but we knew it wouldn't be cheap there. The cocktails are lovely and we had food in the restaurant which was amazing and so much of it. We were there about 12pm and it was empty but it soon started to get busy but it was nice to watch all the different people there. The DJ played great tunes all day till we left at 9PM.

Looking forward to going back next year x

1  Thank ARhodes901
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went to ocean club for my birthday in June. I was aware of the prices so did not mind paying for it (as it was a special day). The staff are very welcoming and helpful and all the food on the menu was very tasty! I wouldn't rush back (mostly due to the fact that i think it is over priced) however I would not completely rule out going again, maybe even just for lunch.
Not really a place for children as well as there are a lot of young adults behaving in a manner of ways that children should not witness. I really think beach clubs like this should have it restricted to 18 plus. Although it is the parents choice to expose their children to it.
Overall nothing to complain about apart from the price!

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Loved every second of ocean club, the cocktails, the food, the service and clean place. Very much recommend it. We shared a bed for 4 people with plenty of space and cost us around €30 per person. But was so worth it

1  Thank laura_baxter3
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Brilliant tunes, great service, spotless pool and great food. We would return to Ocean Club in a flash. I took my team here for an incentive and they were all looked after very well by the staff and had a great day out in the sun. Be prepared to spend quite a bit, but then that's to be expected in a place like this.