“Another great wknd in Puerto Banus”
other travellers have booked this property
2 white italian leather sofas Livingromm w access t terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2 white italian leather sofas
Livingromm w access t terrace
Dining table seating 6
Terrace facing east
Large terrace facing east with a grill
Sunrise from the east terrace
Sunset from the east terrace
Gym at the terrace
Poolarea 1
Poolarea 1 vith view over La Concha
Poolarea 2
Poolarea with kids pool
A well maintained community with new exterior painting
The inlet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Irene M
“Another great wknd in Puerto Banus”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Warmly welcomed and shown round the accommodation. Ideally situated just minutes from the lively Puerto Banus but far enough away to enjoy a great nights sleep. Would definitely return and would highly recommend

13 Jun 2018
Thank you very much Irene. I am happy to hear you enjoyed my apartment.
Very welcome back!
kerstinwa...
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great appartment, highly recommended”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I had a fantastic stay in this appartment. Perfect location, close to shopping areas and sea front. The appartment is very clean, has a nice view and very pleasent terass for evening dinners. Highly recommended!

Andrea L
Walkington
“Poor apartments ”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Prior to our 2 week stay I contacted the owner to ask several questions ..most were answered briefly and in a curt manner (once telling me to Google the answer). I also found the answers not to be totally true ie when I made it clear that we had elderly relatives travelling with us and I had concerns about them walking in the local area he reasurred me that this would not be an issue ...it was very much an issue as in either direction from the apartment there is an incline to walk. The walk into Puerto Banus is a decent trek, again all uphill for the majority of the way. In regards to the apartment it was as it is represented by the photos however what is not shown is the personal belongings of the owner that is stored there which do get in the way and reduce the size of the wardrobes quite dramatically (please see pics). The pools on site don't open till 11 so if u want to go before then u have to sit on the sparce grass and mud littered with cigarette butts. There are quite a lot of trees to its great if u want shade but not so good for sun worshippers. I can honestly say that I wouldn't recommend this apartment due to all the points noted ..there are so very many out there which are accessible, have good pools, are within walking distance and which are run as a holiday let and not a part time home/storage place.

18 Sep 2017
The vast majority of our guest are very happy with the apartment, please see what other people have said before. We have a local management company that will check you in and out and will be there for you if needed.
As the owner of a private apartment that I let other people rent for a period, I try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge. If I don’t know the answers to any unusual specific question I would admit to it and suggest - Please google it. I think that today it’s not considered to be rude when we are used to google everything we need to know. Information at your fingertips.
When we were talking about communication alternatives in the area it was about questions like whether you needed to rent a car, bus stops, taxi, walking and biking. There are all the options close by for you to choose what suits you.
The walk to Puerto Banus from the apartment is 23% uphill (350 m) and 77% downhill. If you don’t want to walk you have the option to take a private taxi from the gate for four people, 4€. There is also a bus stop in the roundabout outside the gate. If you decide to rent a car we have a private secure parking place below the building free of charge for you to use. And with convenient access to the apartment by elevator. The choice is yours.
The town in this area is called Marbella which actually means Sea and Mountain. If you have decided to go to this part of Spain you should know that is not a flat area. When you google it, you can see from pictures there are hills all over the place.
My personal belongings have of course been removed from the wardrobes. But I do leave hangers and a chest of drawers for you to put your clothes in, and extra pillows and blankets for your convenience.
The apartment is huge; 188 sq m, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 terraces which is usually considered to be a lot of living space.
This is a private home that is being rented out for periods, - it’s not a hotel with apartments. You decide what you prefer. Welcome!
kathyiow
Torremolinos, Spain
“A lovely month spent in Puerto Banus”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The apartment itself was very nice but could have benefited from a deep clean in some areas. It was very well equipped with everything you could need including a fire and some portable radiators which were great as you definatly need them in the winter. The TV and the WIFI were really good as was the secure off road parking. The location to the beach was about 20 minutes walk away but this was fine for us and kept us fit. There are plenty of supermarkets and places to eat nearby and we really enjoyed Mister Noodles!
We did have some issues which we have emailed the owner to air our concerns. The main one was that we were not given a key to the door downstairs, if there had been a fire when my mum stayed for a week she would not have been able to get out of the bedroom. The owner did apologise as he had forgotten my mum was staying but if you are going to use the bedroom downstairs I would make sure you get a key.
On our arrival we had to leave a deposit at reception for the apartment keys of 12 euros which we did not get back, I would recommend you get a receipt if you do this. When we left and asked the receptionist for our money back he decided he could not understand us so we had to leave without it. We did email the owner on our return so he knew what was happening for any future guests but when he asked the man at the reception he said “we asked for extra keys to be cut” and that was what the money was for. This is not true at all and surely they would not get extra keys cut without the owners consent.
Putting the issues to one side we had a lovely month at Puerto Banus.

Your age range 50-64
4 Jun 2017
Dear Kathy,
I am very happy to hear you had a lovely time in the apartment and enjoyed the equipment and high standard of the appliances and facilities
I am sorry that you had some thoughts about the cleaning of some part of the apartment. This has not been an issue before. This year we have a new caretaker and furthermore the whole apartment has new fresh paint on the walls and ceilings.
I am also sorry for the key missunderstanding you experienced with the office.
So all in all, I am happy to hear you had a great time and welcome back Kathy!
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 Aug 2016
Thank you Karrena and Philip.
You are the most wonderful guests.
Very welcome back to your place in Puerto Banus!
Hanna W
Karlstad, Sweden
“A lovely holiday apartment”
Reviewed 13 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The apartment with two floors was very nice with a lot of space. It had all the facilities including two spacious terraces and a pool right outside the door. The location was also perfect with a well-stocked grocery store and nice shops and restaurants all the way to the harbor.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Thanks Hanna!
Welcome Back!

Philip I
Karlstad, Sweden
“Perfect”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Modern and big apartment that fits perfect for a holiday in sunny Puerto Banús. The apartment was very comfortable with a lot of space and the location of the apartment is exceptional. Various stores nearby and also a supermarket with amazing groceries. Close to the sea and restaurants. I will definitely recommend this apartment and visit it again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All, very satisfied with everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Thanks Philip
Very welcome back again!
Best Regards
Peter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing