“Hey nice place!!”
Review of Sorelli Cafe

Sorelli Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Italian style eatery serving breakfasts, lunches and the best coffee! We also have a great selection of speciality teas and soft drinks, pasta, panini, omelettes, salads and cakes! Now open as a fully licensed restaurant Weds evening through to Saturday evening. All day breakfast on Sundays!
London, United Kingdom
“Hey nice place!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Came across this cafe by chance on a visit to Leighton.....so nice to find a little bit of Italia (Sicilia) in LB ha ha!! Nice food nice service nice owners......will try to get along for some evening food some time soon!! Grazie

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gary I

“Lazy lunch ”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Not impressed with the alarm that kept going off during my visit and the carved ham sandwich was more like a wafer thin processed slice of meat.
Perhaps this was just a bad day for them but I will try somewhere else before going back.

Joalexandra, Owner at Sorelli Cafe, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Hi and thank you for your review. We did have a day recently where we had problems with our door alarm, we apologised to the customers and the Alarm company did come in and sort it out! This was something totally out of our control so I'm not sure we could have done anymore! As for your sandwich we buy our whole ham from Yirrells butcher and we slice it thickly on our machine for the sandwiches so I'm extremely surprised by your comment. We would never buy processed pre cut meat! We sell A LOT of these sandwiches and have never had a complaint. The only thing I can say is if you are unhappy with anything at our cafe we ask that you send it back and we will happily replace it, we have a no fuss policy at the cafe and would always want you to leave us happy as most people do, rather than not coming back! Please do come back and see us, this is very unusual for us (as you will see from our other reviews!).
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We moved to the area about 6 months ago and Sorelli's cafe is now our favourite local place to eat. The food is always good and the staff are friendly and attentive. Recently I booked one of their new offerings, an afternoon tea for my Mum and Grandma for Mother's Day. Everything was beautifully presented and the sandwiches were some of the best I've tasted. My Mum and Grandma were tickled pink. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
Leighton Buzzard
“No Wheat - NO PROBLEM!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My daughter, Tilly, and I went for a late lunch last Friday. I have given up wheat for Lent, so was worried that I would have to have something, super healthy. Jo, one of the owners said that I could have wheat free pasta, which I did. I can honestly say that, because of the way in which is was cooked (superbly!) I couldn't tell the difference - it was al dente and super tasty, as always. I was so surprised, and VERY grateful, as I am a pasta freak!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank braoff
Wing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Sweet Cafe”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Lovely cosy cafe with plenty of light and cosy corners to sit in. It is really great to find somewhere like this in Leighton Buzzard - just like a cafe in East London.

The waiting staff and owner Jo are all very friendly. It is possible to sit in here all afternoon without noticing time. The hot chocolate is especially good!

• Visited February 2014