“Birthday Meal ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Some of us had the carvery and others chose from the menu, they ensure you all eat together.
Lovely attentive waitress.
Carvery was as expected, good variety of vegs but the Yorkshire pudding was cold. Tasty gravy.

Puddings were very good !! Especially the cheesecake
All good value for money.....

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times in the last week for different occasions , wife's retirement , family members and my retirement and 65 birthday , everything was perfect everyone enjoyed their meals and the service second to none ,on our last visit our waitress Chloe was New to the ship but she was very helpful and cheerful ,, good value for money , good food , and good service ,I have updated my opinion to DOUBLE BANG TIDY , can't wait to eat here again

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to try the ship for a lunch meal abit of a mistake quite busy and the smell of senior.We were greeted by a lovely smiley waitress on first day who was great for her first day of service .The menu was wide and had a lot of choice sometimes that is worrying because you think is it all fresh ? I am suffer of wheat intolerance so the menu options were quite limited my family members ordered A pie and Peri peri chicken and they said their meals were nice .But the beef from the steak and ale pie was tough which isn't great .I had two starters prawn cocktail which was delicious and presented nicely but we waited over 45 minutes for our food to come at lunch time !! Over tables that had arrived earlier had eaten and left .I also had a pate which was dry because I had probably been opened a long time and had been plated and left Would consider before going again and £50 for a light lunch !!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Hunters chicken was the best I have tasted my friend had fish and chips which was also nice, good service.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place food is great tried the roast which was tasty, however, it was missing greens. The children's plate sizes were substantial for a grown adult which my two ended up eating together. It's a very popular place with a great atmosphere. Will definitely visit again.