“Hidden Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach Hut overlooking the sea is available as optional extra
Beach Hut interior on the blue flag beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

R4540SCsm...
Ashby cum Fenby, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

After working in the area for a long period of time we always struggled to find self catering. We (by chance) found Llamedos and we are over the moon with the service we have recieved. Kim has been more than helpful and even has included a service for the longer stays. She is always at the other end of the phone should we require anything and the cottage itself has everything you need to feel home from home. The property is easy to access with parking and wifi, fully equpped kitchen and is lovely and warm in this colder weather. We will continute to book with kim when she can accommodate us and we are looking forward to working with her in the future.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Feb 2017
Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that you had a nice stay.
I always try my hardest to keep it nice and homely for everyone who passes through, so to hear that I manage to do just that fills me with confidence.
I hope you do decide to come back soon.
Tariro M
“Surprise Jewel In Harwich”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Liamedos is a very clean and comfortable bungalow with good access to Harwich town centre and beach as well as many take-aways, shops and supermarket. The bungalow has two nice sized double bedrooms with comfy beds and an adequately equipped kitchen. The modern boiler did a fantastic job keeping us warm and toasty and there was plenty of hot water. The paved front garden provides plenty of parking space. The massive rear garden is
set to well manicured lawns and matured shrubs. Loved it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The double bed, garden and hot shower.
Liked least: Electric fire
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
27 Feb 2017
Thank you, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the bungalow. I always try my best to keep it a clean and well equipped space for everyone using it.
andie500
Enfield, United Kingdom
“A Great Find!”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I am so pleased I found this little gem on the web site. The bungalow is extremely comfortable and extremely well equipped. It was so easy to relax, I only wish I could have stayed longer. Sitting in the lounge there a lovely big garden to look out on. When we arrived we could make a cup of tea straight away because fresh milk awaited us in the fridge. Had it been a bad journey .... A bottle of wine was on the table. The added bonus for me was having the beach hut for our stay. Again well equipped and beach towels left for us to use. I look forward to booking another stay .... Because there definitely will be another visit!! Can't wait!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
27 Feb 2017
That's brilliant to hear! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and wish to come back in the future.
Thank you for your lovely review as well, it's so nice to know people enjoy themselves when they stay.
Slyvia600
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Really was a home from home. Very quiet area surrounded by bungalows. Everything you could possibly need. Kim was very prompt in answering text about Internet. The best thing was the large private garden which was not overlooked. The French windows in living room overlooked garden, very relaxing. We had our dog with us and he loved the garden.

27 Feb 2017
Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. I always try to make it a happy place for both guests and their pets. I hope you decide to come back soon.
mrs m
“A real treat”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Llamedos,a beautiful,homely,well equipped bungalow.Kim,the owner,lovely lady,always ready to answer any questions.
We stayed at Llamedos the first week of June. The weather was great,so breakfast in the garden (which like every aspect of Llamedos) was large and we'll kept.
Great Base for many places of interest. The beaches in the area are all lovely,although dogs are not allowed on some.
Local shops a short walk from the bungalow. Post office,general store,chemist,vets.
I would truly, highly recommend Llamedos.
Thank you Kim.

Your age range 65+
27 Feb 2017
Thank you for such a nice review. The bungalow is in a lovely area, surrounded by everything you should need, so I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourself there.
Irene B
“Miss”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We just had the most relaxing week at this property.First impressions, nice quiet,clean area.Near to shops,food outlets.Friendly neighbour advising about parking our car.Walked in and immediately felt 'at home'.Nice feeling to the place.Kitchen was a good size with everything supplied that you would need,eg: microwave,washing machine.The owner Kim had left a welcome gift of a bottle of wine,fresh milk and tea,coffee,hot chocolate and sugar.Front room was cosy,with sky to watch,few books, magazines and a few DVDs to borrow.Nice big garden for the dog to enjoy,could be accessed by the kitchen and front room.Bedrooms,a good size with comfortable beds,plenty of storage,dressing table,chairs etc.Bathroom was enormous,great shower, complimentary toiletries too.Well worth the money and would definitely recommend highly.A lovely place.

27 Feb 2017
Thank you so much. It's so lovely to know people enjoy their stay at the bungalow. It's nice to hear you liked all of the extra complimentary bits I include.
I hope you decide to come back soon, you would be welcome any time there is a vacancy.
Rikky p
“Lovely bungalow Beautiful beach hut”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Another great stay at LIamedos.Had a great day at Beach with the uses of a Beautiful beach Hut.Thanks to kim for your kindness.

Liked best: Beach Hut
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Feb 2017
It is a pleasure having anyone to stay and enjoy the bungalow. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time there.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing