Vanuatu Seaplanes - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Unforgettable experience - Land Diving at Pentecost Island

I like to recommend the Tour with Air Taxi to the Land Diving at Pentecost Island. It is an... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2015
Kiki G
Sydney, Australia
Excellent adventure

We did the greatest Gaua tour in March with Paul and it was a highlight of our trip. Flying right... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2013
Maxtripper
Townsville

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This tour is not to be missed when visiting Espiritu Santo - I can highly recommend the experience from the very first moment when of climbing into the sea plane until the final touch down. Excilerating and exciting, but always with a complete feeling of safety, even when flying very low over the islands, reefs and water. One of those experiences that I will remember for a lifetime. I will be recommending this to all my guests at Hidden Cove eco Retreat. Thanks Paul for bringing such an exciting tour to Santo.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

My boyfriend and i experienced the scenic flight tour 30min each way flying at only 100ft, the pilot Paul was very friendly and informative as we adventured through small sounding island of Espirit Santo the island we were staying at, Paul dropped us off at Ruta Private 5 Start Island Resort for Buffet lunch followed by cocktails lounging on the beach. The trip back was also amazing, the visual scenery, the colours in the water are crystal clear. This day trip is worth it.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Having flown some hours in a Jabiru, it was great to do some hands on flying in the buccaneer around Pt Villa seeing the sights from a few hundred feet off the ground. Paul is a great pilot and enjoyable to fly with. He may even tell you a great aviation poem if you ask him nicely. A fly in this plane while in Vanuatu is well reccomended. Great to meet you Paul.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Took my GF on this for her 40th. We did the 30min Southern Spectacular (I think it was called). Was an excellent adventure, not having done anything like that before. Paul was polite and informative and is a real nice guy. Though it was a 30min flight it seemed like we were up for much longer. It was certainly 30min 'in air' flight time. Great Value. My GF got to fly for 5 mins. Did a fly-by down the International Airport. Great fun. Could see our Cruise ship for much of the flight.

Was an awesome experience that we will never forgot and would highly recommend to anyone. Get Paul to show you Vanuatu from a different perspective. A must do if you are going to Vanuatu.

2  Thank MaggotGuts
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Captain Paul flew my husband and myself to Pentecost to see the land diving. Captain Paul is entertaining, informative and fun. We definitely be flying with flying with Captain Paul again.