We stayed on Oyster Island for 7 night's in October 2013 and it was great. We had a deluxe bungalow and it was really nice. The bungalow was so nice with direct access to the water and the sound of the water lapping during the night was just lovely. John the chef in the restaurant was keen to please and the meals were all really nice. The snorkelling around the front of the island was good and snorkelling off the point of the adjacent island was also very good. It was nice just walking around the island and we hired kayak's and paddled to the nearest blue hole , definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private 25 hectare island just 2 minutes crossing from the mainland. Oyster Island Resort resides within a Marine Reserve, abundant in marine and wild life. Sandy beaches, tropical rainforest, coral reefs and war plane wrecks make for fantastic snorkelling. Bungalows line the waters edge, each with private decks or patio's, enjoying stunning views out over the calm lagoon waters. Family Vila allow room for parents and children to enjoy the large grounds and gardens and are set off the water for safety. Skilled Chefs serve the very best of local and western cuisine from our waterfront restaurant. Only 20 minutes from the airport and township. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Oyster Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Island Hotel Luganville
- Oyster Island Resort Vanuatu/Luganville