Excellent overall experience and the best part of 10 days in Vanuatu. They upgraded us to the Deluxe Bungalow for no extra charge and we didn't even have to ask! The hammock on the front porch overlooking the water was a favorite spot to relax. All staff are friendly and professional and showed genuine concern that we had our every need met. Delicious food at every meal, the local oysters were a special treat and the picnic lunch they packed us for our Millenium Cave trip (a truly unique adventure) was more than enough to satisfy us. Excellent snorkelling spots surround the island and Santo's best blue hole was easily accessible by kayak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private 25 hectare island just 2 minutes crossing from the mainland. Oyster Island Resort resides within a Marine Reserve, abundant in marine and wild life. Sandy beaches, tropical rainforest, coral reefs and war plane wrecks make for fantastic snorkelling. Bungalows line the waters edge, each with private decks or patio's, enjoying stunning views out over the calm lagoon waters. Family Vila allow room for parents and children to enjoy the large grounds and gardens and are set off the water for safety. Skilled Chefs serve the very best of local and western cuisine from our waterfront restaurant. Only 20 minutes from the airport and township. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Oyster Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Island Hotel Luganville
- Oyster Island Resort Vanuatu/Luganville