“Would 100% recommend!”

Description: DH4 6PA
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Would 100% recommend!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited today for Sunday lunch. The staff were very pleasant and made you feel welcome. The 2 course meal was £9.95 and £12.95 for 3 course meal. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was excellent. I have recommended to all my friends and family and we are exited to visit on an evening for the Italian menu :)

County Durham
“What's not to like!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Visited with friends and we all had a great night. From arriving the staff are really great and there's such a good atmosphere and although we booked for 6.30pm we weren't rushed at all. With the special menus there is a whole range of price options, some of us ate from one of the special 3 course menus, mainly having pasta main courses but everyone thoroughly enjoyed each dish. From the main menu the risotto dishes were excellent, really tasty. The desserts were beautifully presented and coffees rounded off an really fun evening. It has to be said that there is a great buzz amongst the staff which makes for a great night out. Thanks, have already recommended friends should visit and I certainly will be back.

North East England
“Food for thought 77”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Visited the restaurant on Sunday 3rd August, for early dinner. There was about 20 people dining. On entering this quaint restaurant, we were asked if we would like to sit in the main restaurant or the conservatory. The conservatory has a nice ambience to it day or night, summer or winter, so that is where we sat. one of the waitresses is a young lady who has served us several times previously, and we were also looked after by another young lady who made up for her inexperience (I think she had only been there a couple of days ) by being chatty, Both my wife and myself had the pan fried king prawns (gamberoni)with garlic butter. Now I have to tell you that we are both Gamberoni fans and these are to die for. Succulent, well blanched, and in a garlic butter, white wine and parsley. SUPERB. We then each had fillets of pan fried sea bass on a bed of taglietelle with lemon, cherry tomatoes, courgette, and garlic. Again cooked to perfection. All washed down with a bottle of Chilian merlot. I would recommend that you stay away from the house white and red as both are pretty awful, and I dont think that you can buy a bottle of either housewine which suggests to me that it is a cheap wine delivered by the gallon, and then put into caraffes. Both of us had a liqueur coffee, and neither were very tasty, or made very well, but it does not detract from the excellent food that is served.
Finally, get rid of those terrible wooden place mats. They have been washed so many times, that they have warped, which makes your plate rock on them, and which is particularly annoying
The food is always good, the service and ambience excellent, and we will keep going back. Our bill with two starters, two main courses, a bottle of wine, and two liqueur coffees came to £63.80.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Third visit to this restaurant.Can't praise them enough for the excellent service we received from our waitresses Nicole and Rachel. Very pleasant and helpful without being over the top.Choice of menus to suit every pocket and occasion.We spent an unhurried couple of hours with our 666 special menu. Cost £6.66 each! we added puds and coffees to finish off. Definitely worth a visit.Book a table as it was busy when we left. Highly recommended.

4 Thank Ang E
Durham, United Kingdom
“lovely staff ,quality food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a meal at the Italian farm house tonight ,Nicole and Rachel were our waitresses and were lovely ,friendly and efficient ,well done to both of them .Our food was delicious .I would definitely recommend a visit