For the one who can afford it and can appreciate the beauty of this hotel, it's worth a detour.
Beautiful antique decoration in the whole hotel including the rooms.
One of the most beautiful park we have seen within a hotel ground.
Very nice food and good wines.
That one need to pay a price for all this must be accepted as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This former post house more than 65 years ago into one of the first Relais & Châteaux properties. The Sologne, the Loire chateaux and the vineyards of Sancerre and Pouilly surround this culinary destination full of charm and tranquillity. Facing century-old oak trees, you will be seduced by the magic of ravioli of wild mushrooms and velouté with a truffle jus or John Dory in a La Ratte potato crust and sweet red onion sauce. Prestigious wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Auberge des Templiers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Templiers Boismorand
- Auberge Des Templiers France/Boismorand