“Kasang Regency is one of the best resorts in Lansdowne.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lansdowne
Kasang Regency Hill Resort
Ranked #1 of 25 Lansdowne B&B and Inns
“Kasang Regency is one of the best resorts in Lansdowne.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A perfect retreat, and an excellent resort with its extra-ordinary services adding to the beauty of Lansdowne. Amazing food, rooms, facilities, cleanliness. A very peaceful place to visit. ♡ I would like to visit Kasang Regency very soon.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank sarthakmohindra
kasang, Owner at Kasang Regency Hill Resort, responded to this review, 22 November 2014
Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Kasang Regency Hill Resort !!!!!

At the outset we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at on your recent trip to Uttarakhand. We appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to write to us. I have shared your great words with my team and its a source of motivation for all of us.

The philosophy of “total guest orientation & satisfaction” has been the guiding force behind the organization’s growth in the last 5 years .

If given the chance, we will like to host you again at any of our properties.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Delhi
Reviewed 30 July 2014

After getting a good review from one of my friend I selected Kasang for the Stay in Lansdowne and I found that Its the best property in Lansdowne.

Location- 3KM before Main market of Lansdowne and exactly on the right side on on the road,parking is very good as on Hills its a general problem.

Rooms- we stayed in Super Deluxe room its really very spacious and comfortable with the balcony with a best view of Mountains and with a complete peace.

Food- quality is good but feel their is a scope for better preparation with better taste..

Staff- Polite and helpful specially restaurant staff and if the manager if available he should meet the guests that's the only thing was missing..

Cleanness- Can do better especially in common area but over all its good.

Mobile Network- will only find mobile network outside area of the hotel not in rooms but they provide free WIFI at the reception and restaurant area.

over all its a good property and any one can consider it for the stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Greetings from Kasang Regency Hill Resort !!!!

We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. We thank you for your detailed feedback on the ambiance and service of the hotel.

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again at Kasang Regency Hill Resort !!!

warm regards
gaurav
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The kasang regency is around 6 kms from lansdowne and its on the way so you can stay and visit the city as and when you want. The drive to city takes about 15-20 minutes. The distance to Tarkeshwar temple is around from Kasang is around 35 Kms and the drive takes about hour and a half. We visited in second week of July so the weather was great hence I would recommend you to read reviews for people who visited in summers in case you are travelling around that time.
The hotel reception is on Level 2 and it has rooms till Level 3. Pick up Level 3 if you want a great view and there are no lifts so you will have to use stairs in case you want to go and sit/play outdoors. The kids playing area, Gym and outdoors are all at Level 0. The levels are not named so But I am calling it so to make it easy for you to understand. The indoor games are TT and Pool( pool is paid-INR 50/Half an hour) and the outdoor game is Badminton. The seating area is good and an evening tea could be enjoyed thoroughly. Please carry mosquito repellent creams/patches with you in case you are more of an outdoor person. You can go for a nice trek downhill from the seating area.
The rooms are good-it has nice bed with cupboards and TV with Tata sky connection so it was fine. There is no AC but you might not need it if the weather is on your side. The bathrooms are very small and that was the only negative point in the room. Since we were four people so we took two inter-connected rooms on top floor which was a good option.

The food is fine. They have buffet for breakfast and dinner and the preparation is fine. You can avoid stuffed paranthas. The room service is also good.

Please write back in case you need any more details, will be happy to help.

Room Tip: please pick up top floor for the best view. It gives you valley view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Being my first trip to Lansdowne i was not sure of the hotel options available there. But i am really happy that now I have a perfect retreat anytime i wanna escape the city life. First of all the location of the hotel is perfect. The view one gets from the balcony is truly breadth taking. The rooms are spacious and clean. The food is delicious and the staff is helpful and co-operative. The only thing that you will miss in this region is the phone network which is a problem with the area. But I quite liked the feeling of it. No phone calls for a couple of days didnt bother me at all. Plus the hotel has a landline in case of any emergency. To conclude, i can say that I will surely go back again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Suri_Chatt
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was indeed a Leisure Trip for me with friends, The time spent away from business, work, domestic chores, and education in the month of April 2014. Thanks to the government leave on the election day accompanied with a weekend, pushed me in full throttle to cast my vote and vanish in the "vaadiyan" of Lansdowne.

With some wet and some dry experiences we reached Lansdowne. " I hope you understand Wet & Dry experience what i mean. :) )

While using our FREE google map navigation and thanks to Kasang Regency resorts signboards we landed on a corner of a curve finding a nicely constructed building named KASANG REGENCY HILL RESORT. They had a nice parking facility so your love of life "ur CAR" is in your vicinity.

We were total 5 in number and were very nicely received by the Hotel Staff. Our rooms were available with no time and were clean as guaranteed by Mr. Gaurav owner of Kasang Regency and a nice young chap.

When we entered the room and i excitedly went to balcony to have a view of the valley sight, the first word from my mouth was "WOW", you can see all greenery till where your sight goes.

We were excited with a view of Badminton court, a pool table, a TT table and outdoor trek trails.

The food dinner and breakfast was also good, though we found quite a thing repetitive in dinner of the day we arrived and of the next day but taste of the food was good. Breakfast was also great with healthy food." did i said healthy?" actually i ordered aloo parathan :)

But to sum it up i will rate under each heads from 5 stars

Food 4 stars
Stay 4 stars
Value of Money 4 stars
Fun 5 stars

Also best part you phone wont work at hotel so your boss wont disturb you.....ENJOY VACATIONS

Note: I am a travelling again in August 2014 to Lansdowne just within 4 months of my previous trip this time with more family members, friends and their families staying same place. this itself shows my satisfaction to the place and hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kushagra_Agrawal
Noida, India
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was my first trip to Lansdowne. I went with my husband & friends and we all had a great time . Soooo relaxing.. all away from city hassles. Services & ammenities at Kasang were also good. Lansdowne is full of natural scenic beauty.One must visit there atleast once if need sometime for peace & relaxation. We are planning a trip to Lansdowne again and will stay at Kasang only :)

Regards
Ishu

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ishu4056
Greetings from Kasang Regency Hill Resort !!!!!!

Dear Guest,

It is very heartening to get such positive feedback from our guests. Thank you so much for your praise. I am very glad that we were able to offer you a memorable experience.

Your valuable feedback will be shared with our Team Members

Please do stay with us again on your next vacation!

Warm regards,
gaurav
Delhi
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you are looking for on a quick break with friends and family, then this is the place to go to..!!

A nice, small property, Kasang Regency is located just few kilometers ahead of the main town. The hotel has nice indoor and outdoor area for kids to play!! Facilities for playing volleyball, billiards, badminton, etc are available for adults. As Lansdowne is a small town, you can easily cover most places there, like, Bhulla Tal lake, Tip-in-Top Point, Garhwal Rifles War Memorial, in a day's time.. You can also trek from the hotel; or to Santoshi Mata temple from tin-in-top point..

Driving down from Delhi to this place was really superb, as road conditions were much better compared to the other quick getaways from Delhi. One point that stood out as a sore thumb in an otherwise great stay was the FOOD. Not too yum, if you are used to feasting at some great food-places in Delhi-NCR.... Everything else is wonderful, if you can stay without mobile connectivity for sometime :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Taru_Singhal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdowne
Lans Castle, A Boutique Hotel
S.B. Mount Resort
S.B. Mount Resort
#1 of 1 in Rauthan Billangi
Samskara & Samsara Homestays

Been to Kasang Regency Hill Resort? Share your experiences!