“Can be visited again”

Ranked #9 of 25 Lansdowne B&B and Inns
new delhi
“Can be visited again”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Lansdowne is a very small town. Initially we were trying to get the bookings through net but later decided to drive straight and we were lucky to get the hotel. We were 5 adults and 3 kinds and we took the family suite of Mayur hotel. Money wise it was ok. 5 beds + 2 toilet full carpet. Food quality was good. I would recommend this hotel for short stay.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank srivastavasmnavy

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I came to their hotel on 08.01.2011 in the morning. Mr. Vijoy Agarwal received me very cordially & given me a good room. On the same day after reaching, i fall on sick severely with an acute pain in abdomen & was not able to stand even. My wife was very much afraid & went to Mr. Vijoy and told him regarding my sickness. Mr. Vijoy told her to take me to the Army hospital where his wife is the doctor. We went to the hospital & Mrs. Vijoy treated me & given injection. We stayed in their hotel for three days & they ware very attentive to us. Even the day when we were departing, they allowed us to stay further few hours without charging any amount from us. We are grateful to the entire family as they have taken the care of us in a place where we don't have any connection. I was not able to thank them after reaching Calcutta as because i lost their phone number.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank ASHISGANGULY
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdowne
Raga on the Ganges - An Amritara Private Hideaway
Raga on the Ganges - An Amritara...
#2 of 2 in Singthali Village
S.B. Mount Resort
S.B. Mount Resort
#1 of 1 in Rauthan Billangi
Samskara & Samsara Homestays

Been to Hotel Mayur Lansdowne? Share your experiences!