“Good Wada Pavs & Misal Pav”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Anam Restaurant

Anam Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Palghar
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Wada Pavs & Misal Pav”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Hotel Anam is one of the many good rstaurent on the Mumbai Ahemdabad highway. Its about 20-30 mins drive on the highway from Palghar on the way back to Mumbai. Well we had just stopped her for 1/2 an hour just to freshen up ourselves and a cup of tea. I had been herewith my inlaws and this was my first time so they told me to have tea at hotel anam as they had been here earlier and told me that this is a good joint. After arriving at this place i noticed that many people were having batata wada pav & misal pav and so even we got tempted to try out the batata wadas and they were good. We also called for sanwhiches & toast sandwhiches which werent too bad either. Overall i would like to sum it up by recommending their batata wadas to every1.

• Visited May 2011