At first when me and my Australian boyfriend travel from Manila going here we get bored .. but when we arrive at lian we feel excited but then again when we travel in the Trickel we get curious about the place and the road we taking because its 30 mins.and From lian we only pay 300 peso no more no less.
But when we arrive we both think that we will get bored here but its not the place was very peaceful and relaxing good for the people who needs or wants to relax.
Rooms need to be clean I had a lot wrist.Staff are friendly & helpful. Under new management they are on the right track. Would try again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome families, couples or newlyweds looking for a quiet, romantic retreat in a secluded paradise for the perfect getaway! We offer adventure Tours, Motorcycle Rental, Golf, Diving, swimming, Boating, jet-ski rental, fishing, site seeing, or just relaxing on our blue water beach or pool, or dining in our restaurant. The possibilities are endless! Situated 115 km South West of Manila on the shore of the South China Sea and close to Calatagan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your White Castle Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Castle Hotel Calatagan
- White Castle Resort And Hotel
- White Castle Resort & Hotel Calatagan, Batangas, Philippines