I visited this hotel few years back and all I remember is their swimming pool.
I guess the swimming pool they have will be in the list of top 5 swimming pools in zanzibar island.
as others mentioned, please wear long sleeves, jeans and dress shoes nevertheless hot temperature because the mosquitos will never be your friend during your stay.
they may have decent architectural ornaments, pleasing your eyes with traditional looks but they picked very bad beach to be located to(in comparison of Nungwi or Kiwengwa beach resorts).
to mention their food... it was quite challenging to see the taste being not reliable. they seemed to have no stadard recipe and you will notice it in a heart beat because even if you ordered the same menu throughout your stay, it will always be different each time you taste them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Beach Resort, located only 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the famous Stone Town. 4-Star, 72 en-suite rooms, 2 unique restaurants, 2 bars including a pool bar, 8 conference & banquet halls Having one of Zanzibar's Largest Pools, Gym, Spa, Corporate Meeting Facilities, Laundry, Shisha Lounge, Weekend & Festive Poolside Entertainment, Menu Variety from Continental-Indian-Swahili-Arabic Cuisines... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Beach Hotel Mazizini
- Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Mazizini