A warm welcome followed by home cooked dinner, washed down with a delicious beer from the establishment's own micro brewery. Ian and Lynne are attentive hosts and perfect dinner companions, keeping us entertained during the evening with tales about the local area, Coleridge and other locals, and events of note. You have to try the home made house speciality, firmity, with breakfast, guaranteed to set you up for the long day ahead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We run the sort of guesthouse that we would want to stay at. That's why we cook good simple food, buy locally and have our own microbrewery. We are relaxed, un-stuffy and welcome dogs. A great place for walking, mountain biking, sightseeing and, above all, relaxing. So, turn off the Blackberry and have a good time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Cider House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Cider House Hotel Nether Stowey
- The Old Cider House Nether Stowey, Somerset