We attended a wedding at a nearby venue. The B and B was nice but unfortunately I'm not really a dog person and it was clearly a place inhabited by the a beloved dog and other dogs stay here! We stayed in the ground floor room, which did smell strongly of dog when we arrived. This had diminished by the time the floor had been washed. The downstairs room was unfortunately pretty noisy as it was near the dining room. The floors above were really creaky! Didn't get a lie in past 7.45! Beds were comfy, the owners were kind and breakfast was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We run the sort of guesthouse that we would want to stay at. That's why we cook good simple food, buy locally and have our own microbrewery. We are relaxed, un-stuffy and welcome dogs. A great place for walking, mountain biking, sightseeing and, above all, relaxing. So, turn off the Blackberry and have a good time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Old Cider House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Cider House Hotel Nether Stowey
- The Old Cider House Nether Stowey, Somerset