Cortijo Las Olivas
Hotel Caserio de Iznajar(Iznajar)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$285
Barcelo.com
Hotel Las Rosas(Priego de Cordoba)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tablegreat pool areafamily breakself cateringlocal areahope to visit againswimming poolbeautiful placesurrounding areaolivoscortijolasalhambrabbqaccommodationholidayvilla
Reviewed 18 April 2012

i spent a week here in april 2011 with a few friends and family, me and my wife stayed in 'la finca' which is a comfortable well kitted out villa. it has a lovely balcony which i spent many a late evening on staring up at the multitudes of stars on show. local shops are only a 5 minute drive away and the local town is only 15 - 20 mins away. the villa is in a great location as it is a central point between some main attraction such as granada and the sierra nevada national park about an hour to the east and malaga about the same to the south. i would highly recommend a stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I spent a long weekend here in June last year with my girlfriend and had a great time. The location is great if you are looking for a tranquil base in which to explore the incredible surroundings that the area has to offer. The swimming pool is massive so we managed to burn a few calories after eating far too much from the BBQ! The courtyard is very pretty and has a pool table and large dining area. We found the villa to be very comfortable and we woke up refreshed each morning.

Overall if you are looking to experience rural Spain, whilst still retaining some creature comforts then I would definitely recommend a stay here. Iznajar is a very sociable and friendly place and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed 17 April 2012

A warm welcome to an absolutely beautiful place to stay with a real homely feeling. I find it very hard to relax but I did here and what a setting, lazing by the pool, surrounded by mountains and olive groves, perfect. Fantastic advice and local knowledge from the owners meant we could explore the sites and sample the regional food and culture and the location is perfect to have an adventure around! I could have stayed forever! I have and would recommend this to anyone staying in this area, a fantastic break :-)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank HobartHelen
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Me, my wife and our 3 year old have stayed here 3 times in the last 3 years, and that alone speaks volumes for this place. We keep returning as the accomodation set in picturesque scenery and has everything we need, including a great pool, comfortable accomodation and a fantastic host.

We really couldn't ask for anything more at such a reasonable price.

You will definately need your own car, but finding Cortijo Las Olivas is easy using the instructions provided on the website, and the benefits of having your own car pay off when you realise how much there is to see in the local area.

Iznajar is a picturseque village set on a hill side with lots of white washed houses, that looks fantastic at night all lit up. Granada with the Alhambra is lovelly, and of course there are lots of great traditional bars and restaurants to try.

We always have a nice relaxing time and will again be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Justin R
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I can well recommend a visit to Cortijo los Olivas.
Some friends and my family rented out some of the accommodation and we had a great, relaxing, holiday.
There are some lovely villages and towns nearby to explore.
Relaxing by the lovely swimming pool is great just soaking up the sun and looking at the local panoramic views.
Whether you go for a night's B and B or a holiday with friends and family - you can be sure to have a great time and want to go back for more. Your lovely hosts are very welcoming and knowledgeable.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends