“Best holiday we ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cortijo Las Olivas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Iznajar
Cortijo Las Olivas
“Best holiday we ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed in the hacienda with our 10 month old and had a brilliant time. Managed to fit in lots of sightseeing and relaxing around the massive pool-can't believe we managed to have the pool all to ourselves the whole time!
A wonderful holiday and have already booked in for two weeks next year :-)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Lucywilliams1984

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was a magical place where my wife and I spent our first wedding anniversary. We arrived to brilliant hosts and were led to our lovely apartment by the pool with a kitchen and private shower and toilet. It was great to wake up and have tea and breakfast by the poolside.
My wife and I can not wait to go back and spend another anniversary there. We will have to take our little one with us this time though. Thank you for a wonderful and magical time. One that will never be forgotten

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank andrzejewski-wilson
cortijolasolivas, Owner at Cortijo Las Olivas, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Thank you so much for your review Matthew

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here! we remember you well and it was a pleasure to welcome you and your wife. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cortijo Las Olivas
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

My girlfriend and I spent 2 weeks here in summer 2011 not knowing what to expect. We were delighted with our room which boasted a full working kitchen as well as comfy double bed and private bathroom. Always a bonus having somewhere to keep your beer cool. There were 3 apartments in total and all were clean and comfortable. We had organised a big trip to southern spain with some friends and this place was absolutely perfect. It easily berthed 2 couples and a pair of friends with the added bonus of a swimming pool to cool off in. There are beautiful walks in the area through the olive groves and around the lake. It is within less than an hours driving distance of both Malaga and Granada (Granada is my favourite) and the hosts themselves were a delight. We wanted for nothing. My recommendation is - if you are staying in southern spain and want somewhere out of town to relax, then this is the place for you!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jonny_Booth
Reading, Berkshire, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

What a fantastic holiday! From the moment we arrived it was like home away from home, but only better! The Villa was superb (with balcony), the hosts a delight, the location perfect for exploring the south of Spain, and most of all just so relaxing and free of any usual holiday stress. Whether we were having a nap in the endless sun by the pool after exploring the ancient town of Iznajar, or reclining around the fire after a stupendous BBQ and contemplating a game of pool. It was just superb, and understated, and completely perfect! If we only make one plan next year it will be to return here. There is no bette way to recharge the batteries. I really could not recommend Cortijo Las Olivas highly enough.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Swiss2000
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

i spent a week here in april 2011 with a few friends and family, me and my wife stayed in 'la finca' which is a comfortable well kitted out villa. it has a lovely balcony which i spent many a late evening on staring up at the multitudes of stars on show. local shops are only a 5 minute drive away and the local town is only 15 - 20 mins away. the villa is in a great location as it is a central point between some main attraction such as granada and the sierra nevada national park about an hour to the east and malaga about the same to the south. i would highly recommend a stay at this location.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

I spent a long weekend here in June last year with my girlfriend and had a great time. The location is great if you are looking for a tranquil base in which to explore the incredible surroundings that the area has to offer. The swimming pool is massive so we managed to burn a few calories after eating far too much from the BBQ! The courtyard is very pretty and has a pool table and large dining area. We found the villa to be very comfortable and we woke up refreshed each morning.

Overall if you are looking to experience rural Spain, whilst still retaining some creature comforts then I would definitely recommend a stay here. Iznajar is a very sociable and friendly place and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrew P
Hobart
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

A warm welcome to an absolutely beautiful place to stay with a real homely feeling. I find it very hard to relax but I did here and what a setting, lazing by the pool, surrounded by mountains and olive groves, perfect. Fantastic advice and local knowledge from the owners meant we could explore the sites and sample the regional food and culture and the location is perfect to have an adventure around! I could have stayed forever! I have and would recommend this to anyone staying in this area, a fantastic break :-)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank HobartHelen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Iznajar
Hotel Caserio de Iznajar
El Molino Del Abuelo
El Molino Del Abuelo
#1 of 2 in Montecorto
El Rincon de Carmen

Been to Cortijo Las Olivas? Share your experiences!