Cortijo Las Olivas
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewspool tablegreat pool areafamily breakself cateringlocal areahope to visit againswimming poolbeautiful placesurrounding areaolivoscortijolasalhambrabbqaccommodationholidayvilla
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My husband and I spent 10 lovely nights at Cortijo Las Olivas and it certainly won't be our last. Jess is a wonderful, knowledgeable, kind man who makes sure you enjoy your holiday.

The pool is the most amazing I've ever swam in and I've swam in a few as this is my preferred choice of activity. I'm not sure you'll find another quite like it - Oh how I miss it...

You won't be disappointed if you take a visit here - just don't tell too many people about it as word soon gets around and places as lovely as this soon become well known!

Thank you Jess for being so sweet - we miss Harry, Mabel (well she's Mabel to us!) and you too. God bless you.

Dr Clive Martin
Cllr Linda Martin

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank welltravelled2000
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed in the hacienda with our 10 month old and had a brilliant time. Managed to fit in lots of sightseeing and relaxing around the massive pool-can't believe we managed to have the pool all to ourselves the whole time!
A wonderful holiday and have already booked in for two weeks next year :-)

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Lucywilliams1984
Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was a magical place where my wife and I spent our first wedding anniversary. We arrived to brilliant hosts and were led to our lovely apartment by the pool with a kitchen and private shower and toilet. It was great to wake up and have tea and breakfast by the poolside.
My wife and I can not wait to go back and spend another anniversary there. We will have to take our little one with us this time though. Thank you for a wonderful and magical time. One that will never be forgotten

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrzejewski-wilson
cortijolasolivas, Owner at Cortijo Las Olivas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you so much for your review Matthew

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here! we remember you well and it was a pleasure to welcome you and your wife. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cortijo Las Olivas

Reviewed 24 April 2012

My girlfriend and I spent 2 weeks here in summer 2011 not knowing what to expect. We were delighted with our room which boasted a full working kitchen as well as comfy double bed and private bathroom. Always a bonus having somewhere to keep your beer cool. There were 3 apartments in total and all were clean and comfortable. We had organised a big trip to southern spain with some friends and this place was absolutely perfect. It easily berthed 2 couples and a pair of friends with the added bonus of a swimming pool to cool off in. There are beautiful walks in the area through the olive groves and around the lake. It is within less than an hours driving distance of both Malaga and Granada (Granada is my favourite) and the hosts themselves were a delight. We wanted for nothing. My recommendation is - if you are staying in southern spain and want somewhere out of town to relax, then this is the place for you!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonny_Booth
Reviewed 21 April 2012

What a fantastic holiday! From the moment we arrived it was like home away from home, but only better! The Villa was superb (with balcony), the hosts a delight, the location perfect for exploring the south of Spain, and most of all just so relaxing and free of any usual holiday stress. Whether we were having a nap in the endless sun by the pool after exploring the ancient town of Iznajar, or reclining around the fire after a stupendous BBQ and contemplating a game of pool. It was just superb, and understated, and completely perfect! If we only make one plan next year it will be to return here. There is no bette way to recharge the batteries. I really could not recommend Cortijo Las Olivas highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple