Hotel Crown Royale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Viceroy Inn(Dehradun District)
View Hotel
The Pearl Grand(Dehradun District)
View Hotel
Hotel Softel Plaza(Dehradun District)
View Hotel
Hotel Saffron Leaf(Dehradun District)
K Blessings(Dehradun District)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel The Onix(Dehradun District)
View Hotel
Hotel Sunder Palace(Dehradun District)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
North Star Residency(Dehradun District)
View Hotel
OYO 8542 Hotel Vishnu Inn(Dehradun District)
All reviewsrailway stationnice experienceisbtdehradunroad
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

i had a very comfortable stay at the hotel. the hotel staff was very hospitable and nice. excellent service and food. i would like to recommend it for executives or people with business purpose.food quality was also good , especially their spring rolls and cold coffee with icecream.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
CrownR, Owner at Hotel Crown Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

thanks alot for your positive review. we always try our best to keep up. provide best food and services to our customers.
your review will definately boost our moral. thanks & regards

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had stayed here in Aug-13 enroute to Dhanulti . I would really like to mention rooms here was really horrible. No natural ventilation..Cramped ..Full of seepage (we had reached there at around 11 in night ,pre booked from makemytrip, so have no other option at that time). Bathrooms was also in bad shape..One good thing which i liked was food quality. Food was tasty & sumptuous . Other wise rest all was more than bad {It could be ours mistake may be we had been hunted by our greed of low room prices approx 1700/- } Another shock was Breakfast which was included, but we got to know at the time of checkout that you had ordered more than One Dish+Tea/Coffee per person so you have to pay for those so called extra food.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
CrownR, Manager at Hotel Crown Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

thanks alot for taking time out to provide a feedback to us, we value your feedback and try to improve ourselves all the time. very happy to find out that you enjoyed our food and provided good rating for that. yes you are right we had some maintenance work going on at that time so we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
thanks

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had booked this hotel without paying much attention to anything but the fact that it was in my budget (I had planned on spending no more than 8 hours on two separate nights). My Jet airways flight reached Dehradun's Jolly Grant Airport at about 3:30, fog causing the delay at Delhi, and I was happy to see the pick up cab waiting right at the exit gate. In about 30 mins I was at the Crown Royale Hotel indicating that the location wasn't too far from the airport and reasonably close to the city.

At the hotel, the bed was large (important for me at 6'2") and comfortable and the staff was extremely courteous. The bathrooms were a bit of a disappointment as it did not have a bath tub or other amenities that I have grown used to with other 4-5* hotels. There, however, was round the clock hot and cold water supply. The lighting in the room could've been better and a side lamp, which to me is a must, was missing, making you switch off the lights before entering the bed.

There is no wi-fi connectivity. I was there for nights only and it did not bother me, but this may be an issue for people who plan on spending more time in their rooms. There is no business centre either, so if you need to print or browse you need to use a cyber cafe at the back of the hotel.

The stand out point for me was 1) Good food and 2) Fast and very polite service. Must try items:
Poori bhaji and stuffed parathas.

Basically, you can use this facility if you are a business traveller and are looking for a place for spending night and having breakfast.

My 3 stars ranking is predominantly for the extra courteous staff and prompt service.

Room Tip: No specific view and hence any room is as good as the other. Try and avoid the ones close to stairs as staff movement may bother you in these not so sound proof rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank pmisra

i can't thank you enough for providing us that detailed and very encouraging review. this is what i would call a most genuine review. you have mentioned good thinks about our hotel and also where we can improve keeping in mind that the rent we are charging for our rooms is not for 4 or 5 star hotels. we are doing our best to provide the best customer experience for the small amount of money we are charging to our customers.
thanks heaps hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed at crown royale from 2013 nov 1-2 night. I boiler the rione through makemytrip.com foto a special rate od es.1043/- per night. I got eccellente service there. Or gas a 12 o click checkout. My train essa scheduled foto 5 on sms so i salesiana foto an extension od stata roll 4 pm foto reasonable half-rent. They refused. So i sat it out on their reception hall sofà. I an 66 and i think a bit of flexibility in such matters would add to their reputation.
I wish would provide internet or wi-fi

Room Tip: I do not have any tips to offer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

thanks alot for your review. we will keep that mind and next time will try and provide you some extra hours even after your check out time, if hotel is fully booked out we have no option but to provide rooms to our other customers. sorry about that.
good wishes and regards

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Acceptable enough for a 1 night stay en-route to Shimla, but a little disappointing.

Hotel is right on the main highway so traffic noise can be an issue.

First few rooms shown had dirty sheets: looked like they hadn't been washed.

Settled on a room with clean sheets and a comfortable enough king size bed. Air con quite noisy, but that was an advantage as it disguised the traffic noise.

Helpful staff, but with the hygiene issues in the room I just didn't feel like eating here.

Room rate was reasonable though.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KGB777
CrownR, Manager at Hotel Crown Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

i would like to thank you for taking time out to help us with your feedback to serve our customers in a better way, sir the time you stayed with us we had floods,heavy rains (natural disasater) within the state that could be the reason for you to think about the hygine issues, we are very particular about hygine and specially our food so i would say please stay with us next time and try our food you will surely like it.