Attended my friend's wedding here and it's really a great location among shopping and food. We had a pool facing room and it's nice and spacious. The breakfast has a nice spread of food and it tastes good too. Only dislike is that you have to pay for wifi in the room but you can have free wifi at the lobby. All in all, it's a good place to stay and just next to the beach so you can choose to dip in the pool or swim in the sea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond Resort Kata (formerly Kata Beach Resort & Spa) is a 4.5 star resort set directly on Kata Beach, a spot that provides the calm blue of a wide horizon and all the fun of a classic tropical holiday for families and couples. The resort features 275 smart and stylish rooms and suites with sea view and pool access options, and with room categories especially suitable for families. Lush gardens and a shimmering swimming pool are a restful beachside setting for sun-filled days and incredible sunset views across the blue of the Andaman Sea. The Kids’ Club is supervised by trained carers and will keep the youngsters busy and happy. Kanda Spa is the ultimate retreat for individuals and couples. A gorgeous wedding venue, with wedding planners and packages to make the great day a success, the resort can cater for up to 400 guests at any event in its attractive function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beyond Resort Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort
- Beyond Resort Kata Phuket/Kata Beach