We did not stay here but we did hire a motorbike from the people who run the restaurant, which I assume they also take care of the accommodation. Everywhere else requires you to leave your passport which I refuse to do but they were ok with a photocopy. They were very helpful and true happy Thais with the big authentic smiles that was unmistakably genuine. Unfotunately we didn't get the chance to try their restaurant out but definitely will next time.
Nice humble people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket