My hubby and I stayed there in June for 10 nights. The best part of this resort is it's positioning, right on the beach as well as the lovely pool area. The breakfast's could have been better, nothing too exciting. The rooms are comfortable however a little tired. It is very conveniently situated, one needs to just step outside and you have all the restaurants, massage places on your doorstep which is fantastic. The Kata area is relaxed and not like Patong, which is so hectic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond Resort Kata (formerly Kata Beach Resort & Spa) is a 4.5 star resort set directly on Kata Beach, a spot that provides the calm blue of a wide horizon and all the fun of a classic tropical holiday for families and couples. The resort features 275 smart and stylish rooms and suites with sea view and pool access options, and with room categories especially suitable for families. Lush gardens and a shimmering swimming pool are a restful beachside setting for sun-filled days and incredible sunset views across the blue of the Andaman Sea. The Kids’ Club is supervised by trained carers and will keep the youngsters busy and happy. Kanda Spa is the ultimate retreat for individuals and couples. A gorgeous wedding venue, with wedding planners and packages to make the great day a success, the resort can cater for up to 400 guests at any event in its attractive function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Sawasdee, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beyond Resort Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort
- Beyond Resort Kata Phuket/Kata Beach