Fifteen family members stayed at Kata Beach Resort and Spa from July 6th to 17th and every one of us had a wonderful holiday. For me, it was the best holiday of my life, everything was just perfect. The hotel is right on beautiful Kata beach so the view from my poolchair was heaven. Yes, you have to be up pretty early to get the best ones but we were content with what we could get thanks to some of our party rising earlier than others. The view from our deluxe seaview room was just gorgeous and those sunsets... The rooms are lovely, yeah, they're not brand new but hey, the ambience (and location) more than makes up for that. We found no fault with the staff (especially the lovely pool bar guys) and our room was always tidied and restocked to our satisfaction. Everything you need is right at your door, shopping, restaurants and transport. We went into Patong on a few occasions and while we enjoyed our time there, we were also glad that we were staying at Kata and not Patong it's just not as busy (and I think, more beautiful). The beauty of Kata Beach Resort is that you can spend hours lounging around the pool (and we did), dipping into the ocean if you want, my husband and teenage son hired surfboards and boogie boards most days, and if you feel you must get out and about you simply go and organise a tour. We went outside the hotel for this as it seemed to be a little cheaper. There are heaps of tour organisers outside as well as pharmacies, laundry services, massages, money changers and atms, oh and shops. Breakfast was fabulous, plenty of choices and it was delicious, I miss my omelettes. We didn't have one bad experience with restaurants but one of our favourites was Natalie's in the street opposite the resort. With a group as large as ours it's difficult to please everyone, but I can honestly say that each and everyone of us had an amazing time at Kata Beach Resort and Spa and we are all going back as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket