“Must dine when in Phuket” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, European, Asian, Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy fine dining in an award-winning restaurant set just above the rocks overlooking Kata Noi Beach. Panoramic sea views and the sound of the waves below create a peaceful, sensually indulgent and romantic setting. European favorites and Thai dishes are served either on the open-air terrace or Thai sala. Mom Tri’s Kitchen has won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 7 years in a row and offers over 750 labels.
Renmark, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must dine when in Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Awesome food, fantastic customer service and a truly beautiful setting. Dined there twice last year and definitely going there again this trip!

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
Switzerland
“Must visit when in Phuket but make sure you reserve in advance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Above all, it's the overall package which we loved most. Location, bar, service, food and friendlyness of staff. The even picked us up from our hotel and brought us back. Not bad I have to say. Food is really good, nothing to complain about. Huge variety. The best however is the outdoor seating in the evening.
The whole restaurant is split over a few floors which gives a nice atmosphere as it never feels crowded. Excellent wine card, although most of the wines are simply too expensive.
Make sure you reserve in advance, even in low season

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sharkdive1
San Diego, California
“Super fancy with a great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I was expecting such a fancy place when I read the reviews on Trip advisor. The view was amazing as well as the the service. My husband had the duck and he said it was outstanding! The ravioli was equally delicious, but my daughter said here seafood dish was a little over cooked. All in all a great experience, you should dress up a little for this very fine restaurant.

Visited May 2014
“Beautiful place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We came to here not for food.After one day city tour,I and my husband want to enjoy the view.Actually it a nice resto,beautiful decor and beautiful view also.You can enjoy the sea view and see the shore at kathatani.The staff is also friendly.At that time we came,its consider to low season so the place very quiet and relaxing.The value for drink is still affordable for the beautiful view.I would back again for sure.

Visited May 2014
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had booked this restaurant via email a month in advance from Australia as a special treat for Mum for Mothers Day. I was going to cancel as I came down with a migraine including severe nausea! Mum had been looking forward to this meal for so long and I just didnt have the heart to cancel and I'm glad I didn't. Although I was unable to drink, Mum chose a French Rose' from the extensive wine list. The waiter kept topping up my ice water, so I must have looked as bad as I felt!! The service was great, without the feeling of someone standing behind you constantly. There was soft, unobtrusive live jazz coming from the bar, and the view of Kata Noi Beach was spectacular. We started with mixed satays, Mum, although not a fan of duck had the Cherry Duck and said it was just beautiful and I had the Beetroot Ravioli filled with artichoke. Although it was a little dark the presentation of our meals looked amazing. Unfortunately being so unwell I was unable to fully enjoy the full experience but will definitely be back on my next visit.

• Visited May 2014